Sitting ergonomically – backaches were yesterday
Sitting ergonomically means sitting dynamically!
Badly organised workplaces and a lack of physical exercise with sedentary jobs are the most common reasons for backaches. Sitting rigidly with a one-sided use of certain muscles is unhealthy for the body, whereas a frequent exercise of the body has a positive influence on health.
- Frequently changing the sitting position relieves the spinal column, relaxes the back muscles and encourages the metabolism
- Arms and legs should be at right angles – adjust seat height correctly
- Use the complete surface of the chair
- Sit upright and use the back rest
- Sit dynamically – move
Dynamic sitting is the permanent change of the sitting posture from the middle active to the front respectively rear sitting posture.
A good office chair has to support dynamic sitting and has to prevent negative effects/risks on health.
- to optimise the working conditions of mainly sitting people
- to offer a suitable product for each range of application
- to support dynamic sitting with our models
- to enable you to have a long, healthy life without backaches